2 Ripe Bananas, mashed
1 Tbsp. Milled Flax Seed
3 Tbsp. Water
1 Tsp. Vanilla
2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Apple Sauce
1/4 c. Honey (I tend to use a little less.)
1 1/4 c. Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix
1 c. Quick Oatmeal (gluten-free oats)
1 Tsp. Baking Soda
1 Tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 c. Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease the breadpan.
- Gently stir the flax seed and water together in a small bowl.
- In Medium bowl, combine flax seed & water mixture with mashed bananas, vanilla, apple sauce, and honey. Stir until honey is fully incorporated in wet mixture.
- In large bowl, stir together Pamela's mix, oatmeal, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mix in the large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Pour into greased pan and bake for 30-40 min.
Let me know how this works for you and if you have any new ideas!